Zahir Jaffar case update | Islamabad High Court (IHC), Today i.e. September 29, 2021, have given the verdict against the bail plea of Zakir Jaffer and Asmat Adam Jee, the parents of Zahir Jaffer. The high court judge, Justice Amir Farooq have announced the verdict and rejected the bail plea of both the accused parents. The details of the verdict will be released soon.
On 20th July 2021, Zahir Jaffer allegedly beheaded and Killed Noor Mukaddam, a daughter of Rtd Navy Officer and Pakistani Diplomat. The poor girl tried to escape 6 times as per the police challan submitted in the court earlier but with the help of the guard and Gardener, she kept hostile until the murder.
Police state that the parents of Zahir Jaffer, Zakir Jaffer and Asmat Adam Jee tried to hide the evidence of the murder and were planning to help their child escape from the country. Instead of knowing that their child has kept a girl hostile and torturing her, they did not call the police and instead informed the employees of their own organization, Therapy Work. They could have saved a Noor Mukkadam’s life by informing police about the incident on time, instead of calling their own employees.
- Temple dilemma and Imran Khan government
- India devised an attack on Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE), PM Imran Khan
- “Hindutva Supremacist Modi Government is a threat to India’s neighbors,” said PM Imran Khan.
Watch Our Latest Videos:
- Naila Shamal | Bride from Mardan demanded Rs 100k worth of books in Haq Mehr
- Top 10 places to visit in Islamabad this year
Keep visiting Gofrixty for more news and updates.