KPK – Pakistan | Gofrixty Daily News | December 11, 2021 | The banned Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) have recently refused to extend the peace truce with the government of Pakistan. In response, the first attack has been reported from the banned group in which 1 police personnel have been martyred and the second is severely injured. The TTP has claimed that the attack was devised by one of their fighter groups.
The news has been confirmed by the first source District Health Officer (DHO) Tank – Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Dr Ehsanullah, who said that armed people came in motorbikes and targeted the polio security team.
- Metaverse and the hidden facts Advertisement
- Coin Farm | Play to earn crypto games for handsome passive earning
- How to withdraw cryptocurrencies in Pakistan in 2021
Watch Our Latest Videos:
- Atomic bomb attack on Hiroshima and Nagasaki | 75th anniversary | in English
- Top 10 places to visit in Islamabad this year
- Bride from Mardan demanded Rs 100k worth of books in Haq Mehr
He told reporters that both martyred and injured polio security personnel have been sent to the local hospital for further procedure. Whereas, District Police Officer (DPO) Tank District, Mr Sajjad Ahmed, has also said that the attackers will soon be behind the bars as they are working on a search operation for the responsible.