The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) has concluded the dedicatory plan of Rs. 75 Note to check country’s 75th commemoration. Pakistan was made on 14 August 1947 and it is denoted its 75 anniversary on 14 August 2022.
The new design note of Rs 75 will be available to the public on August, however it is direct to the State Bank of Pakistan
The new 75-rupee note is similar in size and color to the current 50-rupee banknote.
The State Bank of Pakistan has reportedly approved the issuance of a new 75 Rupees note commemorative banknote.
- Human rights violations in Kashmir and the role of international organisations under international law Advertisement
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 Looks Much More Appealing
- 10 Most beautiful places in the world to visit this year
- The Top 5 reasons to move to the UK
- Top 5 biggest cities in UK by population 2022
Watch Our Videos:
When will the Rs. 75 Note be available in Pakistan?
Pakistan is good to go to issue new Rs 75 Note as a component of festivities to keep the country’s Platinum Jubilee.
The new note has previously been approve by the State Bank of Pakistan and will before long be available for use.